Wednesday, July 15, 2009

what is circus?

Haven't been here in a while. I have the feeling that will happen a lot.

So I've been thinking about circus and arts, and the professional world often of late...since I'm just graduating the world seems so full of possibilities, and a lot of steep hills to climb too. I'm still contemplating what the word "collaboration" really means, and researching grant possibilities for circus. Would you consider circus to be "theater" or an "integrated art form" ? I'm trying to figure out what the OAC would think.

OAC : integrated arts
http://www.arts.on.ca/Page120.aspx

I'm looking to collaborate with other dancers and artists on some movement express projects. There are so many talented people around me lately. I wish I could bottle that sort of creativity, confidence, and ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favourite thoughts:

Change isn't made by asking permission. Change is made by asking forgiveness later. - Seth Godin